Floral Wreath





I love floral and twiggy christmas wreaths and decided this year I would make my own!!!

Christmas at our home is not very traditional.... We have a chalk drawn christmas tree, a vintage sign with "merry christmas" handwritten by Simon, and a giant confetti systems style diamond by giant, i mean huuggeee.

This is why this wreath works so well in our home, for christmas time and will carry on all year round!

I love them for all occasions, including weddings, engagements, baby showers and other events, not just christmas!






This wreath used flowers from my garden, but next time I'll be using peonies, billy buttons and white hydrangeas (Stay tuned for pictures!!)

If you'd like a floral wreath made for your home or event, please contact me! info@ashdownandbee.com



Labels: , ,