Trelawney Farm Cottage in Mudgee



Isn't it amazing how the world works? A few weeks ago I was looking for a place to take my boyfriend for his birthday in November, while he was in hospital after a huge operation.  I remembered the gorgeous Trelawney Farm in Mudgee which I had seen previoulsly online somewhere (though styling blogs/facebook etc).




The house has been restored and is designed perfectly, with an industrial vintage country vibe!  Totally fell inlove with this house!  Such amazing inspiration for our house in the Hunter Valley which we recently inherited that we're slowly (very slowly!) "doing up".  (More on that another time!)



A week later, the lovely owners of Trelawney Farm approached me to work on their social media (blog & facebook) which I am thrilled about!!  I couldn't believe that putting something out there into the world, I would get something amazing back!




Click here to check out my first post on vintage wedding styling which was inspired by this fun shoot that was held on the property.  And don't forget to add a comment!! Would love to see what you think.


Labels: ,