Flower Bombs at The School by Megan Morton

On the weekend I was invited to attend Megan Morton's 1st ever class at her new design studio, The School.  


Origami invites


The space will soon have classes and workshops for design, styling & crafting for adults & kids with amazing designers like Rachel Castle, Tamara Maynes, Beattie Lanser & more!



Welcome to the first class!


Name tags & signage by my bf Simon

The first class was for design bloggers, and Holly from The Flower Drum ran a class on making flower bombs!!  Tutorial here for those interested in making their own!


Megan Morton & Holly Hipwell of The Flower Drum


Flowers ready for the class


My flower bomb in progress


My flower bomb hanging outside The School


Some delicious donuts from Kitchen by Mike were provided with honey, cinnamon, icing sugar & pistachio toppings, and there was plenty of Logan Hannah Rose flowing throughout the afternoon!

Delicious donuts


As a thank you gift, Megan gave every guest a pineapple!! 


Pineapple thank you gifts!

I met the gorgeous Jenn Booth who had these Little Leather Locket necklaces for sale on the day!  (You can purchase online here.)



Little Locket Necklaces
After the class my boyfriend and I had an amazingly delicious lunch at Kitchen by Mike. Sourdough with roasted sweet potato & onion with rocket, feta and chili oil. MMMmmmmmMMmmm....



And I bought these from Koskela which I am using as fruit baskets at the moment, but might even use as a bedside vase as something different!



Labels: , , , ,